Oakness

oak'ness n. the shadow of the oak tree at its fullest, inviting stragglers to sit and relax under its shade

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Soundtrack to my Life

Thanks Yum...

..................................................

For the train ride home: Antiskeptic - 60% Intentional

For that lonely bus ride over the border: Lighthouse Family - Run/Pete Murray - Opportunity

For that holiday plane trip: Everclear - Wonderful

That special dance with that special someone: Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer

When you've got that lovely love feeling: Sergio Mendes - Favourite Things

On my 50th birthday we are going to sing and dance to: The Jackson Five - ABC

On a sunny day: Craig David - Summer Jam

On a rainy day: John Legend - Refuge

That lazy sunday morning: Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning

Friday night and I feel alright: Powder Finger - Sunsets

The city walk: John Mayer - 83

When it's time to sit down and listen: Lazlo Bane - Superman

I study to the tune: Jamie Cullum - London Skies

My gym song: Feeder - Seven Days In The Sun

For those moments where no one is watching: Weezer - The Sweater Song/Spin Doctors - Two Princes

And when it's all said and done... my funeral... we will remember as we listen to: Greenday - Time Of Your Life

1 Comments:

Blogger Enoch said...

Go Lazlo!

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home