Oakness

oak'ness n. the shadow of the oak tree at its fullest, inviting stragglers to sit and relax under its shade

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Observe and Be Observed...

I've had a "moment", if you can call it that. Almost like an inspiration, but more like a realisation of something that's obvious, something that is always there that you never normally notice, or things we take for granted. And if we were only to open our eyes and observe our surroundings we'd see these small anomalies everyday, all around us. I had this realisation not two seconds ago. And this is, photos are great... wait, just hear me out... photos capture moments that pass by in seconds, and reproduce the moment for a lifetime. For example, I was looking through the photos of Viv's farewell do. And there was this one photo...



See the blonde guy between Viv (far right) and me? Well... let me just say, I have no idea who he is. And nor does anyone else. Just some random guy who wanted to be in the photo - correct me if I'm wrong Viv. He even has his arm around Viv's shoulder. Now that's a moment that happened in seconds but will remain for a lifetime - or however long we keep this photo for.

Second photo... the capture of a "sour face" - need I say more?



And lastly, Juz and Viv took out Image 1 in "Where The Bloody Hell Are You?" - it was the corner of Bulleen and Manningham Roads. And Enoch got Image 2 - Corner of Maroondah Highway and Rooks Road. Nice one guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home