Oakness

oak'ness n. the shadow of the oak tree at its fullest, inviting stragglers to sit and relax under its shade

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Friday, April 07, 2006

Through My Eyes

Here's a new take on "Where Am I"... as you all may know, I'm currently studying the design of open spaces. As I was conducting my research this week, I came across this site that most of us visited when we were little - whether it was an excursion with school, or our parents dragged us along kicking and screaming. Basically I'll put up one photo everyday starting from today, and you (the reader) have to guess where I am. As I may have subtly pointed out earlier, this is not an intersection, what I'm essentially looking for is the name of the place. Each day the photo will show a little more of where I am, but in the beginning it'll be a little obscure. Here are two photos to start you off with... Guten Appetit!



3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Old Melbourne Gaol? Great photos by the way :o)

1:30 am  
Blogger Jon said...

It's the Olde Melbourne Gaol! :) ..

7:12 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

Haha, Sorry.. I just had to answer since I just visited that place last year for the SECOND time..

7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home