Oakness

oak'ness n. the shadow of the oak tree at its fullest, inviting stragglers to sit and relax under its shade

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Knots and Crosses

Alright, I know it's only been a week... but I can feel myself getting lazy about this blog already... why do diaries always have this effect on me?!

Anyway, so last night I tied Enoch and Steph together, Rach and B together, and Juz and Tabs together... here's what happened:


INGREDIENTS (will feed two):

1. Two equal lengths of rope (approx. 50 cm long)
2. Two able-bodied / minded people (to avoid confusion, we'll call them "able-bodied1" and "able-bodied2")

Take one piece of rope and tie either end to able-bodied1's hands (one end of the rope should be tied to the right hand and the other end to the left hand). Take the other length of rope and tie one end to able-bodied2's right hand, loop the other end of the rope through the rope that's tied to able-bodied1 and attach the other end of the rope to able-bodied2's left hand. Got it?

Your masterpiece should look like this:



..................................................

Now sit back and laugh as able-bodied1 and able-bodied2 attempt to free themselves from this.







..................................................

And the winner is...




Followed closely by...


(who gave up...)


And...


(who ran out of time...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Hey Nik, great photos! That game was awesome :o) By the way, Tabs and I drove past you on Cathies Lane this morning....but you didn't wave back at us :o(

4:33 pm  
Blogger Enoch said...

What! Are you serious?! I can't believe we were last! And I can't believe Juzzy and Tab beat us to it! And I can't believe Steph couldn't use her skills to some how squeeze out of the ropes! I bet if we play again me and Steph will win.

5:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa. admit defeat enoch :D
great game nik, and im glad you posted it so quick!

11:35 pm  
Blogger b said...

HEY MAN THATS LIES. JUZZIE AND TABBIE DIDN"T GET IT.

only me and rach are the legitimate winners!!!!

what is this conspiracy!!! stuart? stuart little, is that YOU!?! :O

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home